Participate In Me And My Fruttare Contest By Fruttare India

Discussion in 'Free Stuff/Contest' started by SONTU, Oct 22, 2012.

1. SONTU

SONTU Member

Credit:
    Participate In Me And My Fruttare Contest By Fruttare India

Terms And Conditions

Terms and Conditions of use of 'Me and my Fruttare Contest' conducted by Hindustan Unilever Limited (hereinafter referred to as 'HUL') being organized by Lost Boys International (hereinafter referred to as 'LBi') having its address at 126, Mathuradas Mills compound, N. M. Joshi Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai - 4000 013.
    The contest is open to all adult (over 18 years of age) who are Indian nationals (hereinafter referred to as 'Participants').
    The contest shall be open during the period from 5th October, 2012 to 5th November, 2012 (hereinafter referred to as 'Contest Period').
    The contest shall be open to users who shall like the http://www.Facebook.com/FruttareIndia page on 'facebook' and upload a picture or video of the Participant and their 'Fruttare'.
    The participant shall see a tab which shall read as 'Participate in 'Me and my Fruttare Contest.
    On clicking on the above tab, the participant shall be required to fill his details viz. Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, City and Address
    The users also need to tell us what are the 'Fruttare' flavors they like.
    The participants after filling all the details can either upload a video or a picture of the Participant with their 'Fruttare'.
    All contest participants shall have to adjust their facebook page privacy settings to allow the application to access certain basic information HUL shall maintain confidentiality of the personal information furnished by the contest participants.
    The entries submitted by the users for the photo contest shall be visible on the 'FruttareIndia' only after moderation by HUL or its agency. The decision of HUL with regard to moderation of any submitted entry shall be final.
    Each participant shall ensure that the entries submitted are in conformity with the laws of India and do not infringe intellectual property of any third party including but not limited to Copyright. HUL shall assume no liability in case of any suit or claim of breach of intellectual property and all cost and consequences of any such infringement shall be entirely to the participant.
    By participating in this contest you agree and undertake to indemnify and keep indemnified HUL, its associates, employees and agencies from any suit, claim, cost or damages arising out of your conduct in participating and submitting of entry in this contest.
    There is no limit to the number of entries that each participant may submit in the contest.
    At the end of the contest period, 1 winner shall be announced and the Participant shall be given a 'iPod Touch'.
    The winner of the contest shall be determined on the basis of pre determined criteria viz. image and video quality, the image/video shall have a relevance to the contest and the brand etc. and also other criterion and the Participants shall be given scores by a panel of judges from HUL and LBi. The decision of the judges shall be final and binding.
    The winners shall be announced on the 'Me and my Fruttare' application hosted on the facebook fan page of Fruttare India within 10 days from the date of end of the contest period.
    HUL reserves the right to change or modify the prizes for the contest at its sole discretion.
    The prizes given out shall be governed by the terms and conditions applicable to their usage and HUL shall assume no responsibility or liability for their use.
    The prizes cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash.
    The prizes shall be sent to the winning entries at the contact address furnished at the time of participation in the contest within 40 days from the date of announcement of the winner as well as the consolation prize winner on the 'facebook' page of 'Fruttare'.
    HUL/LBi shall send the Prizes through the Courier agency who shall deliver the Prizes at winner's address. HUL/LBi team shall not be responsible in case the Prizes does not reach the winner due to incomplete address or non-availability on the address. The Courier agency executive shall visit the winner's residence for delivering Prizes at the address specified by the winner and such visits shall extend up to maximum 3 times post which the winner's option to get the Prizes shall be forfeited.
    Proof of mailing, faxing, or delivering (in any manner whatsoever) any details to HUL does not denote proof that HUL/LBI has received such details.
    HUL reserves the right to forfeit prizes for any Contest winner who does not provide the required verification upon receiving the request/notification from the sponsor.
    'facebook' is not the sponsor nor is any way related to this contest and has no role and responsibility.
    Employees of HUL, their dependants, agencies associated with this contest and their employees shall not be entitled to participate in this contest.
    All disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Mumbai in the first instanc

https://www.facebook.com/FruttareIndia/ ... 9467721394