Philips Induction Cooktop HD4907 - Rs. 2199- Steal Deal

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by SWITY4U, Oct 10, 2012.

1. SWITY4U

SWITY4U Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Now available for Rs.2199 in the superdeals section with the coupon being released at 6 PM today.

http://superdeals.homeshop18.com/deals/ ... superdeal/

Most importantly, with the rationing of LPG cylinders, my mom demanded for this!

http://www.homeshop18.com/philips-induc ... /cid:3621/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Philips HD4097 Induction Cooktop features Advanced heating technology for safe & easy cooking & Dedicated programs for hot pot and stir fry cooking. Not only 8 pre-set menus but 5 to 180 mins cooking time settings with LED display are also provided. This cooktop has Easy to operate Push Buttons, Extra safe automatic off function & Cool-to touch ceramic surface.

Technical specifications:

Height: 110 mm
    Width: 350 mm
    Weight appliance: 2.1 kg
    Depth: 440 mm Color(s): black/red
    General specifications
    Auto-off program: Yes
    Cool-to-touch surface: Yes
    No flame cooking: Yes 8 power levels: Yes
    Technical specifications
    Voltage: 220-240 V
    Frequency: 50/60 Hz
    Wattage: 2100 W

Price Comparision:

Philips.co.in: Rs.3195
    Snapdeal: Rs.2643
    Flipkart: Rs.2669
    eBay: Rs.2890
    Naaptol: Rs.2686
    Croma: 3095

Reviews:

Best Induction Cooktop in terms of performance and quality I have recently bought a Philips HD4907 Induction Cooktop.I’m really happy with this product.it's far better than other available Induction cooktop in terms of performance and Build Quality is too good.Value for Money.

This is the Best...Go for it I needed this for two things:
    1- I don't wanna spend loads of money eating outside.
    2- I love cooking.

Believe me this is THE BEST induction that any one can buy. Its been almost 3 months since i have been using this. And its as new as it was on the very first day.

Pros:
    Great value for money.
    Build is very good.
    Can cook anything.
    Easy to use/clean.
    Very lightweight.
    Has different modes of cooking.Best for Indian Cooking.
    Comes in a very nice packing.
    Cons:
    Absolutely Nothing.