ROYAL ENFIELD Thunderbird Twinspark 350cc done only 3700 KMs for Sale for Rs 85000

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by PIEKEY, Dec 18, 2012.

1. PIEKEY

PIEKEY Well-Known Member

Credit:
    ROYAL ENFIELD Thunderbird Twinspark 350cc done only 3700 KMs for Sale for Rs 85000

[​IMG]

Click Here To See More :p :p

Royal Enfield Thunderbird 2010 Model Twinspark 350cc motorcycle in excellent condition for sale. Almost like new done only 3700 kms, driven single hand. It’s got 18″ rims and fatter tires, 120/80 at the rear and 90/90 at the front. Have only done about 1000 kms of these new tyres. Battery is new as was replaced 3 months back. Insurance has been paid till OCtober 2013. The bike is in perfect running condition and the buyer will not have to spend a single penny on any repairs or maintenance of any kind.

In addition to this following mods to the bike,

1. Replaced Stock Spark plugs with Iridium plugs and Spitfire cables. This gives a very smooth and linear delivery of power making it much smoother than stock bike.

2. Replaced stock air filter with K&N Performance air filter resulting in increase in power of the bike. This also helps in smooth power delivery.

3. Ported the stock carburetor. What this means is that the stock slide, jets, and nozzles of the carburetor have been replaced with bigger holes and jets. This gives much better peak power output. There is a slight decrease in the mileage, however with this setting I’m still getting a mileage of 38plus in city runs.

4. Replaced stock exhaust with a Goldstar exhaust. This gives the bike a real mean growl, nothing like the conventional dugg dugg sound of the enfields.

5. Replaced stock tires with fatter tires MRF Zapper, 120/80 18″ at the rear and 90/90 18″ in front. The tires have been driven for no more than 1000 kms

The end result of these mods is that the bike is really smooth and delivers power in a very linear manner. The power output also feels much better than the stock bike. The bike is in perfect working order and you will not need to spend any money on repair of any kind.

I use this bike for weekend trips only that too max 50 to 60 kms. I am selling it since I have upgraded to the New 500CC Royal Enfield and hence don’t drive it much. The bike is available in Jalandhar, Punjab. You are most welcome to come and test drive. Please call me on 9876538606 for an appointment for a test drive. Buyer will have to come and collect the bike, there will be no option to send the bike. You have any queries please feel free to call me on a working day any time between 10am to 6pm.

Photos are of the actual product and not picked up from the net.

2. dev

dev Member

Credit: