Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 (Blue) @17190/-

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by nithin, May 14, 2013.

1. nithin

nithin Well-Known Member

Credit:
    http://shopping.indiatimes.com/mobi...alaxy-grand-duos-i9082-blue-/25014/p_B1530821

Coupon Code :MOBDEALS

Highlights :
    Android 4.1 OS
    8 MP Primary Camera
    5.01-inch Touchscreen
    Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
    Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 is the latest entrant in the Samsung Galaxy line-up. This smartphone runs on the Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)operating system and has a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor with 1 GB of RAM. This dual-SIM smartphone has a 5.1-inch screen with WVGA TFT LCD display. The dual-SIM Grand supports two GSM connections. Its dual-active feature allows users to receive calls on both the numbers simultaneously, and even while using the Internet.
    The Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 has ‘Multi-window’ feature that permits users to watch videos and send emails and texts at the same time. The ‘Smart Alert’ feature helps users keep track of missed calls and new messages. The phone can also be controlled by the user’s voice with the ‘S Voice’ feature. The ‘Direct Call’ facility helps users make calls automatically when the phone is brought close to the ear.
    Design & Display
    The Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 touch screen phone measures 5.1 inches diagonally and has a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. The multi-touch screen can effectively display 16M colours. The phone is made of premium plastic and has one physical home button at the bottom with two capacitive buttons (menu and back) on either side.
    Multimedia
    The smartphone has an 8 megapixel autofocus primary camera with an LED flash and a 2 megapixel secondary camera. The camera enables users to capture high quality images and full HD videos. The other features supported by the camera are geo-tagging, touch focus and face detection.
    Connectivity
    The Galaxy Grand supports connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, microUSB, 3.5mm jack and GPS.
    Battery & Storage
    The Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 comes with an internal memory of 8 GB, which can be expanded up to 64 GB using a microSD card. The smartphone has a 2100 mAh battery that offers talk time of up to 610 minutes and standby time of 440 hours..