Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 (White)@17160 lowest online till Midnight

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by sam4deals, Feb 3, 2013.

1. sam4deals

sam4deals Well-Known Member

Credit:
    [​IMG]

http://shopping.indiatimes.com/mobiles/ ... p_B1473091

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos (GT-I9082)@ Rs.17160/-( few hours left )

http://shopping.indiatimes.com/mobiles/samsung/samsung-galaxy-grand-duos-i9082-white-/25014/p_B1473091

use code : FLASH0905

net price-18725
    free shipping
    extra you wikll get Introductory Grand Package worth 10999/- Free Samsung Flipcover (In the box) + Music & Movies on Myservices + 50 GB Dropbox space

About Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 (White)
    > | Create your review
    The Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 is the new addition in the Samsung Galaxy line-up. This smartphone from Samsung comes with 5.1-inch screen with WVGA TFT display. It is a dual-sim dual-active phone, which means users can receive a call on the 2nd sim while talking on the first sim. The phone runs on the Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system and has a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor with 1 GB of RAM.

The Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 comes with an 8 megapixel autofocus primary camera (rear) and 2 megapixel secondary camera (front). This phone from Samsung has some interesting features like ‘Direct Call’ that enables users to automatically dial a call by raising the device to the ear. ‘Smart Alert’ features shows missed events such as missed calls and new messages when users pick up the phone. The Galaxy Grand also comes with the S Voice feature that helps the user to control the phone using his voice.

Design & Display
    The Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 has a 5-inch touch screen with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. The look of the phone is similar to Galaxy SIII. The phone has one physical home button and two capacitive buttons (menu and back) on either side.

Multimedia
    The Samsung Galaxy Grand features an 8 megapixel autofocus primary camera, which is capable of taking high resolution pictures and videos (1920 x 1080p) at 30 frames per second. The phone has a 2 megapixel secondary camera. The Galaxy Grand supports various audio and video formats.

Connectivity
    Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, microUSB, 3.5mm jack and GPS.

Battery & Storage
    The Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 is powered by 2100 mAh battery that offers talk time of up to 10 hrs and standby time of 440 hrs. The phone comes with an internal memory of 8 GB, which can be expanded up to 32 GB using a microSD card.

Read more at: Samsung Galaxy Grand – Grand features, humble price

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 (White) Details
    Brand Samsung See All Samsung Products
    Category Samsung
    GENERAL FEATURES
    Sales Package Headset, Battery, Charger, Data Cable, Handset Model Name Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 Input Type Full Touch Form Factor Bar Handset ColourWhite
    CAMERA
    Primary Camera Yes, 8 MP Secondary Camera Yes, 2 MP Flash Yes, LED Zoom 4x Digital Zoom Video Recording Yes, 30 fps HD Recording Yes Auto Focus Yes
    MEMORY
    Phonebook Yes Internal Memory Yes, 8 GB Card Slot Yes, microSD Expandable Memory Yes, 64 GB
    MULTIMEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT
    Music Player Yes, FLAC, MP3, WAV, eAAC+ Video Player Yes, H.263, H.264, MP4, WMV, HD FM Radio Yes Games Yes Messaging Yes MMS Yes
    PLATFORM
    Operating System Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Processor Speed1.2 GHz Processor TypeDual Core
    DISPLAY
    Touch Screen Yes Screen Size 5.1 Inches Screen Resolution 480 x 800 Pixels Colors 16 M
    SIM TYPE
    GSM Yes CDMANo Dual Sim Yes, GSM + GSM
    SOUNDS
    Alert Types 128 Polyphonic, MP3, WAV Loudspeaker Yes
    INTERNET & CONNECTIVITY
    Email Yes Browser Yes GPRS Yes Bluetooth Yes, v4 2G Yes 2G Network Band (MHz)GSM - 850, 900, 1800, 1900; UMTS - 2100 3G Yes WifiYes USB Yes, microUSB v2 Audio Jack 3.5 mm Maps Yes, Google Maps
    BATTERY
    Battery TypeLi-ion 2100 mAh Talk Time 10 hrs Standby Time 440 hrs
    PHONE SIZE
    Dimensions (lxbxh)143.5 x 76.8 x 9.6 mm Weight 161 gm
    OTHER FEATURES
    Accelerometer, Compass, Gyro Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Predictive Text Input, Calendar, Mini SIM, Clock, Calculator, Call Barring, Call Waiting, Offline Mode, Own Number Indication,, Voice Input, Google, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa, Instant Messaging
    WARRANTY
    1 Year Manufacturer Warranty

2. sam4deals

Credit:
    upcoming :Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 (White)@18725 lowest online

live only on 4 feb
    :)
    :)

3. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:

Bro will be A for sure if this coupon works on Samsung Mobiles :)

Do update the status at 12 midnite :)

Will move to A for sure :)

4. sam4deals

Credit:

[​IMG]

5. PIEKEY

PIEKEY Well-Known Member

Credit:

will be a very good deal really..! :) :)

6. sam4deals

Credit:

not working on this product
    sorry
    :(

7. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    Is it working on any samsung mobile??

8. sam4deals

Credit:
    no not for any samsung product

9. nithin

nithin Well-Known Member

Credit:
  10. sam4deals

Credit:
    Zealers???????????
    :p

11. OldMonk

OldMonk Active Member

Credit:
    What does this Zealers Mean

12. BLING6

BLING6 Active Member

Credit:
    lets not nitpik here
    the deal posted by nithin is solid

13. OldMonk

OldMonk Active Member

Credit:
  14. nithin

nithin Well-Known Member

Credit:
    1. use code : FLASH0905​
      [​IMG]
      The Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 is the new addition in the Samsung Galaxy line-up. This smartphone from Samsung comes with 5.1-inch screen with WVGA TFT display. It is a dual-sim dual-active phone, which means users can receive a call on the 2nd sim while talking on the first sim. The phone runs on the Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) operating system and has a 1.2 GHz dual-core processor with 1 GB of RAM.​
      The Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 comes with an 8 megapixel autofocus primary camera (rear) and 2 megapixel secondary camera (front). This phone from Samsung has some interesting features like ‘Direct Call’ that enables users to automatically dial a call by raising the device to the ear. ‘Smart Alert’ features shows missed events such as missed calls and new messages when users pick up the phone. The Galaxy Grand also comes with the S Voice feature that helps the user to control the phone using his voice.​
      Design & Display ​
      The Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 has a 5-inch touch screen with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. The look of the phone is similar to Galaxy SIII. The phone has one physical home button and two capacitive buttons (menu and back) on either side. ​
      Multimedia​
      The Samsung Galaxy Grand features an 8 megapixel autofocus primary camera, which is capable of taking high resolution pictures and videos (1920 x 1080p) at 30 frames per second. The phone has a 2 megapixel secondary camera. The Galaxy Grand supports various audio and video formats.​
      Connectivity​
      Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, microUSB, 3.5mm jack and GPS. ​
      Battery & Storage​
      The Samsung Galaxy Grand I9082 is powered by 2100 mAh battery that offers talk time of up to 10 hrs and standby time of 440 hrs. The phone comes with an internal memory of 8 GB, which can be expanded up to 32 GB using a microSD card.​
      Read more at: Samsung Galaxy Grand – Grand features, humble price​
      Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 (White) Details​
      BrandSamsung See All Samsung Products​
      CategorySamsung​
      GENERAL FEATURES​
      Sales Package Headset, Battery, Charger, Data Cable, Handset Model Name Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 Input Type Full Touch Form Factor Bar Handset ColourWhite​
      CAMERA​
      Primary Camera Yes, 8 MP Secondary Camera Yes, 2 MP Flash Yes, LED Zoom 4x Digital Zoom Video Recording Yes, 30 fps HD Recording Yes Auto Focus Yes​
      MEMORY​
      Phonebook Yes Internal Memory Yes, 8 GB Card Slot Yes, microSD Expandable Memory Yes, 64 GB​
      MULTIMEDIA & ENTERTAINMENT​
      Music Player Yes, FLAC, MP3, WAV, eAAC+ Video Player Yes, H.263, H.264, MP4, WMV, HD FM Radio Yes Games Yes Messaging Yes MMS Yes​
      PLATFORM​
      Operating System Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) Processor Speed1.2 GHz Processor TypeDual Core​
      DISPLAY​
      Touch Screen Yes Screen Size 5.1 Inches Screen Resolution 480 x 800 Pixels Colors 16 M​
      SIM TYPE​
      GSM Yes CDMANo Dual Sim Yes, GSM + GSM​
      SOUNDS​
      Alert Types 128 Polyphonic, MP3, WAV Loudspeaker Yes​
      INTERNET & CONNECTIVITY​
      Email Yes Browser Yes GPRS Yes Bluetooth Yes, v4 2G Yes 2G Network Band (MHz)GSM - 850, 900, 1800, 1900; UMTS - 2100 3G Yes WifiYes USB Yes, microUSB v2 Audio Jack 3.5 mm Maps Yes, Google Maps​
      BATTERY​
      Battery TypeLi-ion 2100 mAh Talk Time 10 hrs Standby Time 440 hrs​
      PHONE SIZE​
      Dimensions (lxbxh)143.5 x 76.8 x 9.6 mm Weight 161 gm​
      OTHER FEATURES​
      Accelerometer, Compass, Gyro Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Predictive Text Input, Calendar, Mini SIM, Clock, Calculator, Call Barring, Call Waiting, Offline Mode, Own Number Indication,, Voice Input, Google, Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk, Picasa, Instant Messaging​
      WARRANTY​
      1 Year Manufacturer Warranty​

15. BLING6

BLING6 Active Member

Credit:
    go go go