Samsung Galaxy Sadvance I9070 (Metallicblack)@Rs 11,694

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by nithin, Jun 24, 2013.

1. nithin

nithin Well-Known Member

Credit:
    http://shopping.indiatimes.com/mobi...advance-i9070-metallic-black-/25014/p_B923270

Samsung Galaxy S
    Advance I9070 (Metallic
    Black)rs 11,694

Apply coupon code
    FLASH2406
    MOBDEALS

The Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 is an advanced smartphone that is based on the Android Gingerbread operating system and features a large 4 inch touchscreen, runs on a dual core 1GHz processor and supports high speed HSDPA network. Its 5 megapixel camera captures images with minute details and records 720p high definition video clips.

Design
    The large phone weighs approximately 120gms and offers a sturdy feeling when you hold the phone. Although large, the phone is as slim as 9.7mm and it is easy to carry.

Display
    With a Super AMOLED 4 inch screen, this phone offers great display quality. With resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, the phone offers minute details in images. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass for the screen’s protection.

Hardware Specifications
    This phone runs on a powerful Cortex-A9 dual core processing unit with 1 gigahertz clock speed. It also has 728 MB of RAM and 2GB of ROM to smoothen all applications and processes running in it.

Operating system
    Just like all other galaxy series phone, this one also runs on the gingerbread version of Android OS. You also have the option to upgrade it to Honeycomb and Ice cream Sandwich versions for better application support. The android market gives you the option to download millions of applications for free.

Battery & Storage
    A lithium ion battery powers the phone and with 1500mAh power, it gives standby durations of 570 hrs and 550 hrs in 2G and 3G respectively. The talk time is 15 hrs in 2G and 7 hrs in 3G.