Samsung Headphones Handsfree Earphone + Mic EHS60 - White @ 139+35/- or less with coupons

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by nithin, May 8, 2013.

1. nithin

nithin Well-Known Member

Credit:
    [​IMG]
    http://www.ebay.in/itm/OEM-Samsung-Headphones-Handsfree-Earphone-Mic-EHS60-White-/221201647924

use codes:

ICICI
    CCICICI013
    DCICICI013
    NBICICI013

HDFC
    HDFCEBAYN7
    HDFCEBAYC7
    HDFCEBAYD7

Original OEM Samsung Headphones Headset Earphone + Mic EHS60 - White
    Why buy generic after market accessories for your expensive device and risk the possibility of damaging your device? Get an Original Accessory from Samsung at a cheap low price that guarantees high quality and is specifically made to accommodate your device.
    WHY CHOOSE GENUINE OEM SAMSUNG (Original Equipment Manufacturer)PRODUCTS ?
    It is always a good idea to buy genuine OEM Samsung parts. Sure, you may be able to save money by purchasing aftermarket parts, but in the world of electronics market, you truly do get what you pay for. This guideline will go over a few reasons to buy genuine OEM Samsung parts, such as quality, maintaining your warranty and guaranteed functionality.
    Quality
    When you purchase a genuine OEM Samsung part, you know that you are getting a quality part. Aftermarket phone parts are generally cheaper than OEM parts, which usually means that they are of low quality, at least when compared to a genuine OEM part.
    Guaranteed Functionality
    It is not uncommon for an aftermarket phone part to actually cause damage to your phone. As long as you purchase the correct OEM Samsung part, then that part is guaranteed to work.
    Manufacturer: Original OEM Samsung
    Condition: (Box Pack, Factory Sealed)
    Lightweight and comfortable, this stylish Samsung Hands-Free Stereo Headset has comfortable earbuds and is ideal for listening to music on the go. The one-touch button answers and ends calls for convenience on the go. Light-angle design saves space.
    Ø Allows you to listen stereo music and make hands-free phone calls.
    Ø Answer/End key on the microphone enables you to receive and end calls quickly with the push of a button.
    Ø In-line microphone help reduce background noise and enhance voice clarity
    Ø Ergonomic earpieces provide users with comfortable fit with its soft earbud rings
    Ø 3.5mm plug

Compatibility
    SAMSUNG: Galaxy S III (i747/L710/T999/i535/R530), T989 (Galaxy S II), T699 (Galaxy S Replay 4G), L300 (Galaxy Victory 4G LTE), M830 (Galaxy Rush), Galaxy S II 4G, Array, I200 (Stellar), M390 (Montage), R820, S390G, M950 (Galaxy Reverb), R940 (Galaxy S Lightray 4G), U485 (Intensity III), I827 (Galaxy Appeal), i577 (Galaxy Exhilarate), R270 (Chrono 2), i667 (Focus 2), R455C, i757 (Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD), R930 (Galaxy S Aviator), T769 (Galaxy S Blaze 4G), R760 (Galaxy S II), I847 (Rugby Smart), U380 (Brightside), I717 (Galaxy Note), R920 (GALAXY ATTAIN 4G), I857 (DoubleTime), I927 (Captivate Glide), R680 (Repp), i677 (Focus Flash), i727 (Galaxy S II Skyrocket), i937 (Focus S), i515 (Galaxy Nexus), T679 (Exhibit II 4G), M575, R730 (Transfix), I405 (Stratosphere), Vitality, Comment, M930 (Transform Ultra), i110 (Illusion), D710 (Epic 4G Touch), R640 (Character), R720 (Admire), R915 (Indulge), R380 (Freeform III), T379 (Gravity TXT), T499 (Dart), T759 (Exhibit 4G), T589 (Gravity Smart), M380 (Trender), M580 (Replenish), NXS4G (Nexus S 4G), I510 (Droid Charge), M820 (Galaxy Prevail), I997 (Infuse 4G), T839 (Sidekick 4G), I777 (Galaxy S II), T959V (Galaxy S 4G), R910 (Galaxy Indulge), i100 (Gem), NXS (Nexus S), R580 (Profile), i917 (Focus), R710 (Suede), R570 (Messager III), i500 (Mesmerize), M360, i400 (Continuum), R360 (Freeform II), P1000 (Galaxy Tab), i500 (Fascinate), A927 (Flight II), D700 (Epic 4G), i897 (Captivate), T959 (Vibrant), M910 (Intercept), M570 (Restore), U820 (Reality), A897 (Mythic), i920 (Omnia II), D600 (Conquer 4G).
    Package
    Ø 1 x Factory Sealed EHS60 Earphone.
    Return Policy
    All products have been checked and packaged in good condition before dispatch. In case the item is defective; please inform us within 7 days after receipt of the item. But postage cost is on your own. Please make sure to keep the item in its original condition.

NOTE:
    Ø The Shipping and Handling is not refundable.
    Ø We don't afford the damage during the shipment, so when you receive the item, you should check the complete of it. If any damage, you can refuse to accept it, then contact us at once.
    Ø All products must be returned in the original packaging including all accessories and documentation that shipped with the product.
    Ø Buyers have to pay for the return cost.
    Ø All products have been checked and packaged in good condition before dispatch. In case the item is defective, please inform us within 3 days of receipt, we will replace a new one or give a refund as request.

Customer Satisfaction and Feedback
    Dear customers, we appreciate your business.
    Ø If you are satisfied with our service, please leave us a positive feedback and give us the Detailed Seller Rating with a "5 stars". When you rate the shipping time, you have to know that the shipping time means shipping and handling time, we ship your item in 48 hours, so the shipping time is very quickly, so you should give me a 5 star feedback about shipping time.
    Ø Your recognition will encourage us greatly and serve you better. Our pursuit is to make an easy and pleasant shopping environment for our respected customers. Please email us before leaving 1 or 2 ratings, negative feedback or open any dispute.
    Ø If you are not satisfied with our service, please feel free to contact us before leaving negative feedback. We will do our best to solve the problem. Please trust us!

2. juxik

juxik Well-Known Member

Credit:
    also mention in the title that it is an OEM
    it means that are not genuine...