Shop Anything On Homeshop18 And Win Bmb Movie Ticket-Homeshop18

Discussion in 'Free Stuff/Contest' started by nitinraman, Jul 12, 2013.

1. nitinraman

nitinraman Well-Known Member

Credit:
    [​IMG]
    Movie Buffs, rejoice! Shop anything on HomeShop18 from 5th to 14th July to get eligible for the lucky draw to win free couple tickets for the movie, Bhaag Milkha Bhaag! 25 lucky customers stand a chance to win.
    Click on the below categories to shop and get eligible for the lucky draw:

Books | Clothing | Footwear | Fashion Accessories | Health & Beauty | Jewellery | Watches | Mobiles | Cameras & Camcorders | Computers | Electronics | Home & Kitchen | Household Appliances | Toys & Baby Gear | Sports & Fitness| Gifts & Flowers

Terms & conditions:
    • Eligibility: A valid entry for the lucky draw, for this contest, is subject to fulfillment of the following conditions:
    1. Realization of payment for full order payable value by TV18 Home Shopping Network Ltd.
    2. Product as per the order having been received by the customer
    3. Product is purchased in the contest period 5th July to 14th July, 2013
    • 25 customers will win free couple tickets for the movie.
    • Winners will be announced on 16th July 2013 on HomeShop18 TV and published on this page.
    • Movie tickets will be emailed to the winners in the form of e vouchers within 48 hours of winner announcement
    • Each winner will get an e voucher worth Rs 500 to be redeemed on Book My Show
    • The e movie voucher is valid till 10th Aug, 2013.
    • Customers can redeem their e voucher at Book My Show only for cities where Book My Show services are available.
    • To redeem the Book My Show voucher, winners have to log on to www.bookmyshow.com and enter the voucher code number on the payment page.
    • If the purchase value at Book My Show exceeds the movie voucher value i.e. Rs 500, the differential amount should be paid by the customer.
    • In case the purchase value at Book My Show is less than the movie voucher value i.e. Rs 500, then the balance / differential amount would get void.
    • Any cancellation of an order for any reason whatsoever, will render the order number in-eligible for delivery of prize to the customer under this contest/promotion.
    • Every product purchased will be treated as a unique entry for lucky draw in the contest.
    • Tickets/vouchers cannot be exchanged or returned for cash.
    • No requests will be entertained for the exchange of one prize for another.
    • HomeShop18 has the right to discontinue or terminate this promotion at any time, at its sole discretion, during the promotion period, without assigning any reason or intimating the customer/s in this aspect.
    • HomeShop18 reserves the right, at any time, to amend / add / remove / modify (in whole or part) any of the terms & conditions of this promotion, or to replace, wholly or in part, this promotion by another promotion, whether similar to this promotion or not, or to withdraw it altogether, and HomeShop18's decision in this regard shall be final and requires no intimation to the customer of any sort.
    • HomeShop18 reserves the right to alter the date of the lucky draw at any time at its own discretion. HomeShop18 reserves the right to suspend the results of the draw at its own discretion. Further HomeShop18 reserves the right to conduct the draw again if it finds it necessary to do so.
    • All decisions of HomeShop18 regarding running / process / results, of the promotion, data selection shall be final and binding on all participants of this promotion. No appeals will be entertained in this regard.
    • If HomeShop18 has suspicion or knowledge, that any entrant has been involved in any fraudulent or illegal activity, HomeShop18 reserves the right to disqualify that entrant and any related entrants.
    • No employees of HomeShop18 and Network18 Group companies or their family members will be eligible to participate in this promotion.
    • HomeShop18 does not warrant that the website will run concurrently and error free during or after the promotion period and does not commit any uptime of the web - site. Further HomeShop18 shall not be liable for issues related to technical, human error whatsoever.
    • HomeShop18 does not warrant that the Call Center will run concurrently and error free during and/or after the promotion period, and HomeShop18 shall not be liable for issues related to technical and/or human error whatsoever
    • Any dispute with regard to this promotion is subject to jurisdiction in the courts of Delhi/New Delhi.
    • Force Majeure: If at any time during the continuance of this promotion the performance in whole or in part is prevented or delayed by reasons of a Force Majeure event, then from the date of occurrence of such event, there shall not be any claim against HomeShop18 for damages, or any liability against it, in respect of such non-performance or delayed performance. For the purposes of this promotion, Force Majeure means and includes any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of HomeShop18 including war, hostility, fires, floods, explosives, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, strikes, lock outs, compliance with orders or instructions of any court, statutory or governmental interventions or any other acts of State or God.

2. ROHIT61194

ROHIT61194 Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    they will give it to only the guys who had spend most , no lucky draw and all;)

3. nitinraman

Credit:
    ohh...

4. ROHIT61194

Credit:
  5. nitinraman

Credit:
  6. ROHIT61194