Shopclues: iBall Slide Tablet i7011 @ 5490/-

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by nithin, May 6, 2013.

1. nithin

nithin Well-Known Member

Credit:
    http://www.shopclues.com/iball-slide-i7011.html

List Price: Rs.14,499

Selling Price: Rs.5,990

Apply Coupon Code : SCHDFC/SCICICI10

Final Price: 5490

Built on the Android v2.3 (Gingerbread) Operating System, the iBall Slide Tablet is powered by ARM Cortex-A8 Processor with 1 GHz processor speed. The Tablet comes with a DDR2 512 MB of RAM and has a 2 megapixels front-facing camera

The Tablet has a 7-inch full capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. The device also has an integrated G-Sensor Rotator screen and supports 3D games The Tablet has been built for easy portability as it has a full plastic body and weighs about 410 g with dimensions of 196.5 x 125 x 14.5 mm.

Storage and Battery

The iBall Slide i7011 comes with 8 GB of internal memory space which can be extended up to 32 GB through microSD and microSDHC cards. The Slide works on a 4400 mAh Lithium-ion battery, giving you up to 6 hours of music and up to 5 hours of video playback time. The battery can be charged using a 9V/2A power adapter.
    Connectivity

The iBall Slide has numerous options for smooth surfing on the Internet and better connectivity. The Tablet has an internal Wi-Fi moduleIEEE 802.11 b/g wireless, and also offers external 3G support
    Apart from the wireless options, the i7011 has A2DP Bluetooth profile support for streaming high quality audio from other devices. The Tablet also has an HDMI Port and supports HD 1080p videos

Additional Features

The iBall Slide comes with several preloaded applications like Video Actions, 3D Games, Weather Forecast, MSN, Google Talk, Nimbuzz, Facebook, Twitter, Orkut and Ebook Reader. The Tablet also has an image viewer through which you can view JPEG, PNG, BMP and GIF images.

The Tablet has 2 stereo speakers for clarity in music and is integrated with a microphone and an earphone jack as well. The iBall Slide is a Tablet packed with features ideal for both, entertainment and productivity on the move.

2. nithin

nithin Well-Known Member

Credit:
  3. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    doesn't worth because its outdated and this is the reason most shops are selling it at 2011 price. there's iBall 6309i, similar configuration but 800-900 less.

4. nithin

nithin Well-Known Member

Credit:
    thankzz.....aryan bro !!!