Shopclues : MY DRESS MYSTYLE Ultra Clear Screen Protector Scratch Guard for Micromax A111 @ RS 20+0

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by PIEKEY, Aug 7, 2013.

1. PIEKEY

PIEKEY Well-Known Member

Credit:
    MY DRESS MYSTYLE Ultra Clear Screen Protector Scratch Guard for Micromax A111

[​IMG]

http://www.shopclues.com/my-dress-m...rotector-scratch-guard-for-micromax-a111.html

Description
    Original Screen Guards For Micromax A111 Product Features :- Optical Clarity Distortion Free Transmits Original Color Scratch Resistant Coating Repositionable & Removable Resists Mild Acid & Alkali

Original Screen Guards For Micromax Canvas 2 A111 Product Features :-
    Optical Clarity
    Distortion Free
    Transmits Original Color
    Scratch Resistant Coating
    Repositionable & Removable
    Resists Mild Acid & Alkali

Installation Instructions:

1. Clean the LCD Front Thoroughly. If you leave minor dust particles then it will lead to Air Bubbles while fixing the screen. If you fix it without Air Bubbles then Screen Protector will become invisible.

2.Peal off the Sticker 1. Expose only 5cm of the SCREEN GUARD on the Top. Please do not to touch the adhesive side of the Screen Protector.

3. Align the 5cms exposed Screen Protector to both the corners in Top of the LCD Panel. Please make sure that the Screen Protector has been placing straightly in the Top to get perfect fit.

4. Slowly Peel off the sticker and use Micro - Fiber cloth to wipe it from the top to fix the Screen Protector.

If you come across Air Bubbles, please peal off it again and remove the Air Bubbles

5.Once you properly fix the Screen Protector then remove Sticker 2 from the Top. If the Screen Protector fixing is perfect without any Air Bubbles then it will become invisible.

Features
    Key Feature

Brand:Other
    Screen Protector Detail

Surface Features:
    • UV Protection
    • Adhesive Free
    Other Features:
    • Dust Repelling
    • Self Healing Capability