ShopClues: TechnoTree Hame Power Bank 4400mah ME12 @878

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by PrimeOS, Jul 3, 2013.

1. PrimeOS

PrimeOS Well-Known Member

Credit:
    ShopClues: TechnoTree Hame Power Bank 4400mah ME12 @878

[​IMG]

TechnoTree Hame Power Bank 4400mah ME12
    http://www.shopclues.com/technotree-hame-power-bank-4400mah-me12.html
    List Price: 1895
    Selling Price: 1565
    Deal Price: 854
    Shipping Charge: 24
    Use coupon: SC1TP54
    Offer valid till 8th July

4400mah power bank provides you charging solutions for your smartphone, tablets and other digital products to avoid any inconvenience and fear of losing important calls from office or home, important reminders & messages and multimedia requirements.
    This universal portable power bank has a host of charging tips for all popular makes and models like Nokia, Samsung, Apple, Sony, HTC, Blackberry and others. It can also charge your other gadgets like camera, handheld gaming devices, bluetooth headsets and PDAs.
    Features1.Suitable for all Mobile Phones, iPad, other Tablets, Digital Camera, PSP, GPS, MP3 and other 5V input digital devices.
    2.Four LED indicators denotes the battery status of power bank.
    3.Connectors included in Box.
    4.High grade plastic shell, compact size, fashionable design and a good travel partner.
    5.Designed with international standard USB 5V, compatible for all USB charging digital devices.
    6.High-precision control circuit (protection of charging, discharging, over-charging and short circuit).
    7.Advanced power management IC to control and regulate temperature, voltage and current.
    8.Lifetime cycle more than 500 times.