Sony-Ericsson Xperia RayST 18i@13599

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by Nausad, Nov 14, 2012.

1. Nausad

Nausad Active Member

Credit:
    go to http://www.infibeam.com/Mobiles/i-Sony- ... l?id=Black

[​IMG]

List Price: [​IMG] 19,799
    Our Price: [​IMG] </abbr>13,599
    You Save: [​IMG] 6,200 (31%)
    In Stock. FREE Shipping in India!
    Ships within 24 hours.

The Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray ST 18i is an elegantly crafted handset with features that will entice gadget enthusiasts. It is aptly described as the fast, powerful and drop dead gorgeous Android phone with enviable features. The 9.4mm thin body is accentuated with an aluminum frame. It measures111.0x53.0x9.4mm and weighs 100g.
    The Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray ST 18i is a great phone to watch videos and relive magic moments on the3.3 inch wide display. The display screen has a resolution of 854x480 pixels. The internal memory of 300 MB may be enhanced up to 32 GB. Xperia Ray ST 18i also incorporates 8.1mp camera with 16x digital zoom. The camera also incorporates HD video recording, geo tagging, auto focus, video stabilizer, smile detection, and image stabilizer features.
    This innovative phone also includes impressive music features and a host of entertainment options like FM radio with RDS, video streaming, motion gaming and more. 3D games, media browser, and android market enhance the user experience. Messaging features (picture and text messages) built in email client, google mail, and instant messaging make up the features of the Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray ST 18i. So, if a power packed handset is your look out, the Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray ST 18i makes a great buy.