Special Fragrance Sale: up to 66% off and Free Deo with Perfume Over Rs.200

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by Nausad, Nov 9, 2012.

1. Nausad

Nausad Active Member

Credit:
  2. Chirag

Chirag Active Member

Credit:
    Shopclues Special Fragrance Sale: up to 66% off and Free Deo with Perfume Over Rs.200

Not that good

3. Nausad

Nausad Active Member

Credit:
    Shopclues Special Fragrance Sale: up to 66% off and Free Deo with Perfume Over Rs.200

ek kaam karo aap hi post kar lo fir jab itna jyade har tread me aapko kuchh bhi dhang ka matter dikhai nahi de raha to. Free me sab kuchh chahiye kya????????

4. Chirag

Chirag Active Member

Credit:

are yar don't get disgraced that just my opinion let any other mod come the deal which is worth is moved see your belkin bag deal has already been moved

5. Nausad

Nausad Active Member

Credit:
    m leaving ur forum now just enjoy your moderation...
    please delete my account from this forum . m happy in my forum. m also a mod of other forum but i never depress anyone like that.

6. Chirag

Chirag Active Member

Credit:
    have i told anything about you i told na it is just my opinion let other mod's come yar and deals which are good to me are already moved please don't do like this

7. Hardik Jogi

Hardik Jogi New Member

Credit:
    Nausad : There is no reason to leave the forum. See if any Mod doesn't like your deal, admin/usa bhai will surely move the deal to a rated if they like. Just wait for few hours for admin to come.

8. xxx

xxx Active Member

Credit:
    Nausad bro:

Its a nice deal +1 from my side and I think chirag was not happy with the deal because many times some sellers from shopclues sent fake perfumes.

Liking or disliking depends person to person but valid reason should be given for same and I think chirag forgot to mention that..

Dont take anything personal ...
    Keep posting deals
    :)

9. Nausad

Nausad Active Member

Credit:
    i know that thing which u r saying. But can u please think about the user who is posting in ur forum, is got every reply is of that type then the user is depressed. I know chirag it's ur opinion but always try to give opinion not only here but in ur real life after thinking that m i hurting to anyone by my opinion???
    :)