Tata Sky HD 1 Month Secondary Connection @ 449

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by dealsboy, Jul 11, 2016.

1. dealsboy

dealsboy Well-Known Member

Credit:
    http://www.amazon.in/gp/offer-listi...new&coliid=I36EN1OR9I4NLM&colid=1FQB33RTKX515
    [​IMG]
    Description::
    The product comes as secondary connection with one month free services of your existing package. It is mandatory to mention your existing subscriber ID while placing the order. Tata Sky offers a host of exciting services such as Active Services and Showcase, our Pay-Per-View movie service. Tata SkyDTHalso gives you the luxury to select the shows of your choice through innovative packaging offerings such as Make My Pack and TruChoice. Value Added Services Tata Sky Actve services are available 24×7 and our range of Actve services include cooking, live darshan (from the most revered temples in India), cartoon based games and learning, Vedic Math, English lessons and much more. In addition, you can also catch the latest blockbusters, from the comfort of your home, on Tata Sky’s pay-per-view service ‘Showcase’ Why Tata SkyDTHWith 24×7 customer care support in 13 languages, one year warranty, multiple recharge options and excellent relocation services, Tata SkyDTHis true value for money.