Toshiba Portege R830-I3310 (core i3/4gb/500gb/W7HP) Laptop @ 39699

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by hchp, Dec 26, 2012.

1. hchp

hchp Active Member

Credit:
    http://www.infibeam.com/Laptop/i-Toshib ... tml?id=Red

List Price: Rs. 43,999
    Our Price: Rs. 39,699
    You Save: Rs. 4,300 (10%)

[​IMG]

Toshiba Protégé comes with the latest technology for tech savvy people loaded with loads of features that make it unique and giving outstanding performance.

Display and Design

This stupendous laptop comes with a 13.3 inch HD Clear Super view Backlit LED Screen. This laptop has invented a new feather-light weight. It is the thinnest laptop which is 18.33 mm and weighs only 1.39 Kg thus not giving a lot of pain to you and your hands. It is perfect for travelling.

Performance

It has ultra fast speed as it is powered by a 2.7 GHz with Turbo Boast up to 3.4 GHz. It comes packed with the latest power of 2nd Generation Intel Core processor. This allows multitasking giving it excellent speed and it also has an in built optical drive an AirFlow Cooling Technology that has been co-developed by Intel and Toshiba. Despite the ultra-slim design there has been no compromise made in giving it excellent performance features.

Easy Guard Technology

With Toshiba’s Easy Guard Technology you are constantly portable and secured because of the set of features like safeguard against physical damages, security features that keep your data protected from viruses keeping it confidential and the software that enhances the performance and power usage of this laptop. It has an Intel HM65 Express chipset that enhance the performance even more.

The new features like magnesium casing, finger print reader, hard disk protection accelerometer provide the latest protection and security to Toshiba Protégé R830-I3310.

2. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    Infibeam Toshiba Portege R830-I3310 (core i3/4gb/500gb/W7HP) Laptop @ 39699

Bro , no need to put site name again in title as already there in prefix
    thanks