UPCOMING | Get Rs. 100 Cash Backon shopping for Rs.1000/-

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by dealsboy, Nov 30, 2016.

1. dealsboy

dealsboy Well-Known Member

Credit:
    UPCOMING | Get Rs. 100 Cash Back in the form of Amazon Gift Card on shopping for Rs.1000/- or more on your first Pay with Amazon transaction
    http://www.amazon.in

Super Value Day on Pay with Amazon Terms and Conditions

Frequently Asked Questions

What is the Offer?

Get Rs. 100 Cash Back in the form of Amazon Gift Card (“Cash Back”), issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“QwikCilver”) on shopping for Rs.1000/- or more on your first Pay with Amazon transaction (“Offer”) during December 1, 2016 and December 2, 2016 (“Offer Period”) on any of the following eligible websites where Pay with Amazon checkout is available (subject to terms and conditions).

For example, if you buy groceries worth Rs.2,500/- from Himalaya Store, you will get the Cash Back in the form of a Rs.100/- Amazon Gift Card.
    How can I avail this Offer?

Just go through the normal purchase process, click on Pay with Amazon and complete the purchase through Pay with Amazon on the seller websites mentioned above. A Cash Back of the eligible amount in the form of an Amazon Gift Card will be credited to your Amazon account before February 2, 2017.

Do I need a promo code to avail the discount Offer?

No need of applying promo codes for availing the Offer. The Cash Back will automatically be credited to your Amazon account, if eligible, when you make a successful purchase within the Offer Period using Pay with Amazon on any of the websites mentioned above.

Can I avail the discount on more than one purchase?

No, the Cash Back can be availed only once per customer during the Offer Period. If a customer carries out multiple transactions through Pay with Amazon during the Offer, the Cash Back amount would be calculated based on the first order placed during the Offer Period.

Can I avail the Offer on any card?

Yes. The Offer is valid on all payment options available on Pay with Amazon.

Where can I use the Amazon Gift Card?

Amazon Gift Card can be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on www.ama...in and is subject to the terms and conditions applicable for Amazon Gift Cards issued by QwikCilver.

How will I get the Cash Back and what is the validity?

Amazon Gift Card balance will be credited to the Amazon account used to complete the purchase. For more details on Amazon Gift Cards and validity refer Amazon Gift Card T&Cs.

Do I get a Cash Back if I cancel the transaction or file a 100% Buyer Protection Guarantee claim?
    No, all cancelled and disputed orders are excluded from the Offer.

I have a problem related to this Offer, who can help me resolve it?

You can reach out to the Pay with Amazon customer support by logging in through your Pay with Amazon account and clicking Contact Us

Offer Terms and Conditions

This marketing offer is a joint promotional initiative provided by participating seller websites, which enable Pay with Amazon (“Merchants”) and Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“Amazon”). Under the Offer, persons who purchase products from the listed Merchants and use “Pay with Amazon” payment solution provided by Amazon will be entitled to receive Cash Back in the form of Amazon Gift Card (“Cash Back”), issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“QwikCilver”), a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India.