[Gift Sent] Watch IPL Match 9 with Online Sasta and Win Branded T-Shirt

Discussion in 'OS Cricket Mega Contest 2014 - Rs 50,000' started by admin, Apr 21, 2014.

1. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    9th Match is between Kings XI Punjab vs Sunrisers Hyderabad .

Do visit online sasta on 22nd April @ 8 PM for playing IPL contest and stand a chance to win Branded T-Shirt.

Person scoring highest points will win Branded T-Shirt. In case of Tie, we will have a tie breaker as Rapid Fire or something else.

Points criteria / Questions/ Number of Points for each question/ Prediction end time for every question is mentioned below. You guys just need to answer the questions before end time. While answering do mention question number.

First Innings (25 Points):-

1. Guess the score of team batting first after 6 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.

Entries accepted till:- Before 19th delivery bowled i.e. before 3.1 delivery.

2. Guess the score of Team Batting First in 6th over? Guess two runs. Like 5 or 7. (2 points if even single is correct)

3. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First till 6 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

4. Guess the score of Team Batting First after 10 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.
    Entries accepted till:- Before 37th delivery bowled i.e. before 6.1 delivery.

5. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First till 10 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

6. Guess the score of Team Batting First after 15 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.
    Entries accepted till:- Before 61th delivery bowled i.e. before 10.1 delivery.

7. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First till 15 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

8. Guess the score of Team Batting First at the end of innings? (10 runs interval) - Guess like 30-40... 30 and 40 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 6 points.
    Entries accepted till:- Before 79th delivery bowled i.e. before 13.1 delivery.

9. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First at the end of innings? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

Team Batting Second Innings (15 Points Only):-

1. Will Team Batting Second Win the Match? (Yes or No) (3 points).

2. Guess the score of Team Batting Second after 6 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.

3. Guess the score of Team Batting Second in 6th over? Guess two runs. Like 5 or 7. (2 points if even single is correct)

4. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting Second till 6 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

5. Guess the score of Team Batting Second after 10 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points.

6. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting Second till 10 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

PS : I may not be available for monitoring which post is valid or not at that moment but certainly after 3-4 hrs I can surely analyze whether post is valid or not. I will be dependent on other members where they can mention that Entries are closed for this question. Let's say we have question to predict runs after 6 overs and prediction ends before bowling 19th (3.1 delivery) then member can post that 2 runs scored on 3.1 delivery and entries are closed... Do mention runs scored so that other members cannot claim that delivery was still not bowled.

2. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
  3. sahilmalik92

sahilmalik92 Active Member

Credit:
    ready for it (y)

4. Prince

Prince Well-Known Member

Credit:
    I am also ready

5. Supercops

Supercops Well-Known Member

Credit:
    I am ready too... :)

6. Supercops

Credit:
    @admin do we have predict contest for match no.8??

Also, I could see Watch and Win for Match 9 (this one) but no simple prediction contest for Match No.9.. please let me know if I missed something!!

7. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    its on fb page.

8. Supercops

Credit:
    for match no.8 I got it ... please clarify for match no.9 @admin... do we have only one contest.. ??

9. admin

admin Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    Yes one contest is enough for one day ;)

Supercops likes this.
  10. Supercops

Credit:
    ok... thanks for the reply...

11. shanthosh priyan

shanthosh priyan Active Member

Credit:
    when is rapid fir @admin bro?

12. ANKIT SHINMAR

ANKIT SHINMAR Well-Known Member

Credit:
    yes that's once again ............ :)

anoop likes this.
  13. Muthu15

Muthu15 Well-Known Member

Credit:
  14. ananthindia

ananthindia Active Member

Credit:
    1.43-48
    2.7 or 9
    3. 1
    4. 72-77
    6.111-116
    8.155-165

1.No
    2.33-38
    3.7 or 9
    5.54-59

mailtolokeshchawla likes this.
  15. Sudeep Chakraborty

Sudeep Chakraborty New Member

Credit:

1. Guess the score of team batting first after 6 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points : 35-40

2. Guess the score of Team Batting First in 6th over? Guess two runs. Like 5 or 7. (2 points if even single is correct) : 4 0r 11

3. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First till 6 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points) : 1

4. Guess the score of Team Batting First after 10 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points : 70-75

5. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First till 10 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).
    Entries accepted till:- Before 37th delivery bowled i.e. before 6.1 delivery : 1

6. Guess the score of Team Batting First after 15 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points : 130-135

7. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting First till 15 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).
    Entries accepted till:- Before 61th delivery bowled i.e. before 10.1 delivery : 4

8. Guess the score of Team Batting First at the end of innings? (10 runs interval) - Guess like 30-40... 30 and 40 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 6 points : 160-165

1. Will Team Batting Second Win the Match? (Yes or No) (3 points) : No

2. Guess the score of Team Batting Second after 6 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points : 40-45

3. Guess the score of Team Batting Second in 6th over? Guess two runs. Like 5 or 7. (2 points if even single is correct) : 33-38

4. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting Second till 6 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points) : 1

5. Guess the score of Team Batting Second after 10 overs? (5 runs interval) - Guess like 30-35... 30 and 35 will be included. Correct answer will fetch 3 points : 80-85

6. Guess the number of wickets fallen of Team Batting Second till 10 overs? Only one guess. ( 2 points).

Entries accepted till:- Before 37th delivery bowled i.e. before 6.1 delivery : 3

mailtolokeshchawla likes this.
  16. manpreet

manpreet New Member

Credit:

17. manpreet

manpreet New Member

Credit:

18. ankit khanna

ankit khanna Active Member

Credit:
    nice shirt.. (Y)

Attached Files: