Wonderchef Misaki Tea Maker with Jasmine Tea Rs 500

Discussion in 'All Hot Deals' started by sauhard, May 28, 2013.

1. sauhard

sauhard Member

Credit:
  2. sauhard

sauhard Member

Credit:
    [​IMG]

Main item Configuration

Wonderchef Misaki Tea Maker with Jasmine Tea

Main item/Add component size

34*17*10cm

Main item/Add component density/weight/strength

Product Weight - 0.75Kg

Main item/Add component Material

Glass

Representative A/S Center Tel

022-32191488

Company/Brand Introduction

"Wonderchef' is Chef Sanjeev Kapoor's company, which promotes to Indian Homemakers a unique range of cookware, kitchen tools and accessories carefully handpicked by Chef himself from the best companies in the world. Wonderchef products will bring healthy yet tasty cooking with our range of Cookware, Bakeware and unique products. Enable the Indian home maker to cook tastier, healthier food conveniently.
    From the Master Chef Himself
    Aap sabko Sanjeev Kapoor ka pyar bhara namaskar…………
    For years I have done my shows and written my books with one thought in mind--to empower the woman by enabling her to cook better. Apart from the recipe a very important element in cooking well is the quality of the cookware, kitchen tools used in your kitchen. To enable you to cook tasty and healthy food more conveniently Wonderchef brings best brands from the world.
    "

Features

"
    Tea maker with flavors Jasmine tea

Jasmine Tea Benefits:
    • Powerful Antioxidants- The antioxidants in jasmine tea can help protect your body against damage from free radicals.
    • Promotes Weight Loss.
    • Reduces Fat and Cholesterol Absorption- Jasmine tea may help you lose fat by helping your body absorb less fat and cholesterol.

Contents:-
    Misaki Tea Maker-1Pc
    Jasmine Tea 75g-1Pc