EARN THROUGH SURVEYS : Genuine Survey sites and some tips

Discussion in 'Free Stuff/Contest' started by usa11, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Ironman

Ironman Moderator Staff Member

Credit:
    yup

mailtolokeshchawla likes this.
  2. afzal

afzal Well-Known Member

Credit:
  3. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    not getting flipkart option in valuedopinion :cry:

4. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    Me stopped VO totally. Take ages to credit points
    TPS sending less qualifying surveys these days to me. :(
    GTM and OW going strong :)

5. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    bhai got 1200 worth vouchers already in 5-6 months. conversion rate is very high almost 80-90% only thing they lack is huge time gap between survey and points. already have 610 points in account and 270 pending.

6. usa11

Credit:
    For me conversion rate was also worst in VO , probably 25-30%
    lagta hain kuch grah disha ka farak hain mere aur VO mein :D

7. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    I will recommend you to try them once again. they are sending most in-house surveys or from top survey agency like nielsen, isops, gtm, gfk and rv. most of them are about 20 minutes to half and hour and gives 90 points but chances of completion is high. working environment, economical and social conditions are higher and tech or car/travel based low which also is plus point. maybe they have selected me for such surveys only. :unsure:

8. usa11

Credit:
    My fav surveys are travel which I always qualify and find it enjoyable too :) Cars of course are the worst.
    20-30 minutes is too long and I tend to loose interest mid way with any surveys if it's not getting over in first 10-15 minutes. Probably this was the case that I started mostly getting screened out in VO because of rushing up with my answers almost always. As it is I was not so keen whether I qualify or not due to theirs long crediting of points and only accentive vouchers as redemption.
    Don't think will have a go again with them. Time factor also problem. Already 3 in GTM , 2 TPS , 3 Star , 2 OW and 2 overseas sites :D wipes away my much precious time and gives more than enough bonus side earnings :)

9. mailtolokeshchawla

mailtolokeshchawla Well-Known Member

Credit:
    I think TPS has increased the minimum redemption points from 2000 to 3000....
    Someone please check and confirm....

10. afzal

afzal Well-Known Member

Credit:
  11. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    just now saw zipcash came on 10th. no message alert this time.

12. Nikhil

Nikhil Member

Credit:
    @Aryan : how do you get zipcash ? I redeemed for zipcash on 31st may for the first time but I didnt received anything in my zipcash account.

13. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    it may be because you might be using more than 1 id on same system or you might have failed quality checks.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  14. Nikhil

Nikhil Member

Credit:
    but my account is not suspended, they suspend the accounts when we fail quality checks, and while redeeming for zipcash they do not ask for any account details for crediting the amount

15. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    1) the number you had given while registration and the number that received one time verification password has to be the same and that number is to be your zipcash account too. for example if you created tps account on number xyz you'll verify xyz and also have to make zip cash account on xyz only.

2) have not seen suspension myself but I have seen many not getting surveys and redemption all of a sudden. Facebook page is full of such complaints specially those who don't receive redemption rewards. a polite email should work and if reply doesn't comes, rest assures you won't get anything from them in future.

Nikhil likes this.
  16. Nikhil

Nikhil Member

Credit:
    i think i have given different numbers for zipcash account and for verifying number, thanks for the help

17. zaiko

zaiko Well-Known Member

Credit:
    OW me kya sirf lucky drw hi hota hai?? wise points nhi milte??

18. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    milte hain. don't give much importance to such surveys. I hardly took 2 or 3 till date that too when I didn't knew they are useless. keep your profile updated and timely check ow. they are miser in sending alerts for new surveys on email.

zaiko likes this.
  19. usa11

Credit:
    Deleted all the useless posts from above.
    Don't want this useful Survey thread to be hijacked by useless posts.

zaiko likes this.
  20. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    for a 20 points survey on opinion world, wasted half an hour and 70mb bandwidth, avoid that if you face which is about car navigation.