EARN THROUGH SURVEYS : Genuine Survey sites and some tips

Discussion in 'Free Stuff/Contest' started by usa11, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    registration opens once in blue moon. so you have to be alert. generally we update through new threads whenever tps opens the lines for registering. so if you are active here you will know surely. :)

usa11 likes this.
  2. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    Good move by GTM. Though Min Redemption will stay at 1000 points , GV's can be received in 1 week time and safely via email. Cheque can take 2 months at times and chances of post getting lost also there making wait even longer.

Check your spam folders as well. And post on their facebook wall.

GTM is very good but patience required.

3. Rd singh

Rd singh Active Member

Credit:
    i only get surveys which give me free tickets from opinionworld.com...how can i get paid survey..??

4. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    initially you'll get surveys with no points and only tickets to lucky draw. they actually are your profile surveys, 10-14 of them. once you fill all these surveys and complete profile then next time opinion world will send you survey according to your profile

for example - if you said you have a bike and declared you dint have a car you'll get survey that requires suggestions and opinions from bikers and not car owners. another example, of you have told you are student you will never get survey on office environment or working conditions or purchase of IT supplies for office.

so complete your profile survey honestly and remember what you answered initially in these surveys. you'll get survey accordingly soon, ideally 2 survey a week.

usa11 likes this.
  5. Rd singh

Rd singh Active Member

Credit:
    @Aryan ty bro for ur help..!! :)

6. zaiko

zaiko Well-Known Member

Credit:
  7. Rd singh

Rd singh Active Member

Credit:
  8. zaiko

zaiko Well-Known Member

Credit:
    no use... I think closed again!! :(

9. Rd singh

Rd singh Active Member

Credit:
    so fast..??

10. zaiko

zaiko Well-Known Member

Credit:
    ha bhai !!

11. Rd singh

Rd singh Active Member

Credit:
    :(

12. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    gtm new point summary -

cheques are costly now. today's rate of redemption is 1139 points, hefty 11.39% increase. :(

gift vouchers coming in 2 denomination right now, 300 and 500. 500 one costs from 187 to 191 whereas 300 ones costs 116 to 119. conversion rate is at par cheque (1139/6=189).

now few good things about new reward structure, if you already have ample points you can get lucky to have multiple cards of 500 as higher value cards looks like out of stock. Just 116-191 points will fetch you a gift card of flipkart, jabong, homeshop18 and yes, gift card india super card for buying bms or local store vouchers. 2nd good thing is finish 3-4 surveys and get a voucher. that would mean the best incentive at the moment.

your views also invited. to me inflation of 12% is not good as I was close to 1000 points. now gift cards are useless for me and will have to wait little more. on the other hand my wife's account had 195 points for which I'm planning to take super card of gci. please do share your views.

mailtolokeshchawla likes this.
  13. Rd singh

Rd singh Active Member

Credit:
    bro mujhe gtm se bhi survey nai aya..!! 1 month hone laga hai..!! :(

14. usa11

Credit:
    Saw this today.
    Seems like a good move for the majority of their members who wouldn't complain about the 11% increase as they will be able to redeem at just 120 odd points. As most members don't have patience and look towards some instant rewards to cash out. Also many find reaching 1000 as an impossible task.
    As far as I am concerned , bad for me. Cash is always the king and being no choice given , I was forced to wait for 1000 points regardless. Now , I might be lured into taking GV's at intervals.
    Luckily , cashed out 1000 points approx 45 days back. Now getting tempted to take some GV's from a/c's where have 500-600 points :D But will wait and watch for now and see how the points grow in the next 2 months.

Overall a good and smart move by GTM which should attract many more members to their site

15. usa11

Credit:
    something is wrong for sure. I receive at least 2-3 surveys per week.
    Have you filled all your profile surveys ?

16. Rd singh

Rd singh Active Member

Credit:
    yes bro..shayad 17 ka hun main and student hun isliye koi survey nai aaya..!!

17. mailtolokeshchawla

mailtolokeshchawla Well-Known Member

Credit:
    At GTM, how much time does it take for the Flipkart Gift Card (suppose I redeem today)...
    Currently having 45 points only....

18. usa11

Credit:
    Terms mention 7-8 days which I think should take max.

Min is 113 to redeem for GV's.

19. mailtolokeshchawla

mailtolokeshchawla Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Earlier I refused to take GTM survey's since minimum redemption limit was 1000 points and that was almost impossible for me...But, since after reading aryan bhai's post that now Flipkart Rs.300 GV and others GV's can be available for around 113 points, I have started surveys....
    I have 45 points and all of them came from 9 screened out surveys....[Got 5 points for each screened out survey]

20. usa11

Credit:
    :ROFLMAO:
    well , that is the good part with GTM. approx Rs.15 per screened out survey. :)
    In fact I make probably 25-30 points per week out of screen outs.
    GTM turning out to be best for me these days. In fact I suggest to aim for $50 cheque.
    It's not impossible at all.
    TPS going bad. Always screenout or survey is paused , etc. Hardly made any points in last 45 days.
    Worst is screening out after 5-6 minutes of survey done.

Today got 1 survey from surveysavvy. $5 survey after a long gap. Was easy and took only 5 minutes. Will wait some more like this ( may take months though ) before cashing out