EARN THROUGH SURVEYS : Genuine Survey sites and some tips

Discussion in 'Free Stuff/Contest' started by usa11, Oct 8, 2012.

1. don007

don007 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    stopped online surveys completely..

i was an active panelist(TPS) till 3mnths bck bt they didnt sent me 1.2k zipcash once so kicked off..

2. usa11

usa11 Administrator Staff Member

Credit:
    Never faced any such issue with them. Getting paid since last 2 years and collected much over 20k by now

3. don007

don007 Well-Known Member

Credit:
    hmm..they used to send at time..i was also happy with them frm 2 yrs or so bt stopped participating now..
    Still i would say that TPS is best at present..
    nd ya genuine too..

4. harshk

harshk Member

Credit:
    Wonder what's wrong with toluna these days, havn't received any vouchers against redemption requests ever since they revamped their website.

@usa bro have you managed any FK vouchers against Tripadvisor surveys. I havn't managed a single one though I answered a few immediately on receiving the invite. Colossal waste of time it is!

5. usa11

Credit:
    Harshk bro , Firstly , I am glad to see you here :)

Toluna : Even I am waiting for my vouchers since over 2 months now. Suggest to wait and do not attempt more surveys with them till we receive old vouchers.

Tripadvisor : I did receive in 1 of the surveys recently which I filled within few minutes of receiving. But for the same survey when I did immediately ( took me around 15 minutes to fill so can say after 15 minutes of attempting the first one ) after doing 1 from another a/c , I did not received on my other a/c. So it seems that they are sending now to thousands and only chance is if submit very very fast :(

6. usa11

Credit:
    Today I received my first collection from OpinionWorld.
    Rs.1000 Flipkart vouchers and instantly delivered :)

7. harshk

harshk Member

Credit:
    +1 I did rate them over TPS as the chances of screenout is much lower compared to TPS. The only problem is relatively lesser earnings vs TPS and that one needs to log on to see if surveys are available coz they seldom send surveys on email.

One can also have other members of the household join them through different email ;)

8. usa11

Credit:
    For me Harshk bro , screenout is more or less similar in TPS and OW.
    TPS has been better for me because using since long and already earned a lot.
    OW turning out to be good as well :)

9. dev

dev Member

Credit:
    Never use opinionworld.... Will try soon.....

10. usa11

Credit:
    I received my all pending Flipkart vouchers from Toluna yesterday :)
    Long wait this time but they sent. Received vouchers worth Rs.600

For all having pending vouchers from Toluna , check your accounts.

11. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    yup. got much awaited flipkart voucher. :)

ow is going great. 450 points in just 20 days! :p

12. usa11

Credit:
    OW also has a new look :)

13. harshk

harshk Member

Credit:
    Just checked my account, It too got all the vouchers. Guess we can start doing toluna surveys now :)

14. Aryan

Aryan Well-Known Member

Credit:
    reaching 20k in toluna is tedious and takes much more time in compare to tps or gtm redemption. reward is best in gtm and tps for the time spent. 200 worth voucher that too after 3 months doesn't appeal anymore. :(

15. usa11

Credit:
    It's not 3 months always Aryan bro. This time they delayed but normally send it in 30 days.
    Agree rewards are less compared to others.
    I have started doing again but kept them on last priority when have total free time.

16. dev

dev Member

Credit:
    Got my 1 pending voucher :)

17. harshk

harshk Member

Credit:
    I agree with you on this partially, though we need to look at the other angle as well. For me I have got an invite for a telephonic follow-on survey for $50 and an exclusive invite to be part of the Citi Consumer Board which gives regular rewards against opinions. All these were follow-ons invites based on responses to the initial surveys I did on Toluna.

So all in all doing toluna is not that bad after all if you take a holistic view of the earnings.

Cheers

18. ALI

ALI Well-Known Member

Credit:
    Usa bro- I am new to these earning sites and want to start working on it ,can u suggest me that with what site I must start first and how much time wil it take for d 1st earning.

19. usa11

Credit:
    Ali bro , Almost everything is mentioned in my first post of this thread.
    ThePanelStation is fastest to reach cashout and also to send prizes.
    Others are honest as well but you will need patience to get rewards.

20. ALI

ALI Well-Known Member

Credit:
    okay then starting with it only. :D