First 200 orders at Myntra free on 29th - Starts from tonight

Discussion in 'Must Buy Deals (A+ Rated)' started by smit, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Bajwa

Bajwa Active Member

Credit:
    I guess you are new to myntra so you don't know about it :ROFLMAO: Myntra is like second home for us when it comes to shopping :p... We know the final result and it will be positive for sure ;)

2. Bajwa

Bajwa Active Member

Credit:
    Choro bhai bacha hai :p... Usey abhi nahi samjhega :p

3. ari_roddick

ari_roddick New Member

Credit:
    Unable to place the order:(

Attached Files:

4. mail202as-news

mail202as-news New Member

Credit:
    As per my experience, they always deliver through their own logistics, and even if otherwise, the product is their's until the courier agent hands it over to you. So they still have plenty of time to cancel if they wish to. They can do without that 24hr despatch guarantee thing

5. developer

developer Moderator Staff Member

Credit:

lol..

6. developer

Credit:

thik hai bhai...aap jeete...nahi hoge bas..myntra ke order ship...:D :D...bas yahan ke sabhi senior members mann mein smile kar rahe hai...

tanujbatra17 and Bajwa like this.
  7. Bajwa

Bajwa Active Member

Credit:
    Bhai as developer said, yeh aapki post padh ke hassi aa rahi mere ko :ROFLMAO:

Jokes apart - Bro myntra is really very gud website and I'm 101% confident they will not cancel our orders :)

8. mail202as-news

mail202as-news New Member

Credit:
    Ok

9. developer

Credit:
    GUYS - WE HAVE SEEN MANY NEW MEMBERS COMING TO OUR FORUM AFTER BEING DISAPPOINTED FROM MYNTRA LOOT

THUS, WE HAVE DECIDED TO HAVE A MYNTRA SLAPBACK CONTEST ON SUNDAY..

MORE DETAILS COMING SOON...

10. Mohit

Mohit Member

Credit:
    Are you new to online shopping loots?
    :p

All this is normal for OS members like us :D

11. Dimer

Dimer New Member

Credit:
    WOW! OS IS AWESOME. You can use a coupon before it was activated:ROFLMAO: You must be better with paint or PS too:p (y)
    [​IMG]

12. purav shah

purav shah New Member

Credit:
    reached final step and failed i hate myntra:cry:

13. developer

Credit:

lol...bhai..aap yaha pe naye hai..kuch pata nahi hai apko..we got coupon code at 5 PM and placed order before 9 PM (same time when myntra was testing the coupon)..As you are newbie you don't have access to exclusive forum of OS...

Bajwa likes this.
  14. developer

Credit:
  15. Mohit

Mohit Member

Credit:

User id to dekho,chidne vale chidte rahein :D

Bajwa likes this.
  16. Bajwa

Bajwa Active Member

Credit:
    OS ke user ne order number ko blur tum jaise logo ki gandi comment baazi se bachne ke liye hi nahi kiya tha... Call myntra and puch lo kaunsa coupon apply kiya and kitne baje kiya...

17. developer

Credit:
    SMIT (who ordered around 8-9 pm) can provide video proff if necessary...will talk to him tomorrow and post video proof...

18. Dimer

Dimer New Member

Credit:
    S brother, I am new to OS. I watch it every now and then though. I may not have access to some part of the forum but am a techie and I have a little knowledge about the way these coupons and their testing environment work. So I thought and still believe that it was a morphed pic. It did not take more than 2mins to edit and upload another;)

19. Bajwa

Bajwa Active Member

Credit:
    Bro why dnt u call myntra and ask about the order number and coupon used instead of arguing here with us....

rehanjaspal likes this.
  20. developer

Credit:

bro we never do any fake thing here..we have a private exclusive forum for senior and trusted members where we share things like this.

we will even post a video proof tomorrow after talking to the user..and you can see order number in the screenshot..you are also free to call myntra and ask anything about the order. you can even ask which coupon was used and when was the order placed.

naresh, rehanjaspal and sam4deals like this.